Do you have skin that looks like
its hanging from your face? There’s no need to undergo painful
corrective surgery. Tighten Your Skin Naturally These 10 methods can
help you tighten your skin naturally. Make your skin tight and get rid
of wrinkles using these simple tips and remedies..
1. Take Healthy Foods
* If you have a healthy body, your skin will naturally become tighter.
* So start taking healthy foods containing all nutrients – vitamins, minerals, and cancer-preventing ingredients.
* Choose foods which have been grown on the ground. They have many benefits for the skin.
* Avoid anything that contains high levels of sugar.
* Also, take at least 8 glasses of water every day to ensure that your skin is saturated and shiny.
2. Use Astringent
* Apply astringents topically on your skin to fix the tissues.
* They should be applied every day and this is considered among the best ways to tighten your skin naturally.
* It is highly beneficial when it comes to keeping control over oil, treating pores, and reducing wrinkles.
* You could create you are own homemade, the natural astringent.
* Use lemon juice, rosemary, witch hazel and nectar of the purpose.
* They have great astringent properties, helping close the pores and turn your skin firm and smooth.
3. Do Facial Exercises
* Regular exercises for your facial muscles can also help in strengthening and tightening your skin.
* This will help in pulling together the muscles which have been left unused.
* This will help in conditioning your skin naturally and fixes the handing skin without the need for surgery.
* You can do different exercises to firm-up muscles around the eyes, neck, cheek, brow, and lips.
4. Drink More Water
* As already mentioned, drinking water can also help in tightening your skin. It will keep your skin in its peak condition.
* Make sure to take at least 10 glasses of water every day.
* It will keep the skin hydrated and saturated.
* It is also going to remove toxins from your body.
5. Application of Cucumber
* This vegetable can also help in firming up your skin and treat hanging skin tissue.
* Crush a large part of the cucumber and remove the juice.
* Apply this juice on the face and let it dry.
* After some time wash and dry.
* This is going to help rejuvenate and treat hanging skin. It will also help in reducing the pores.
You can also apply it under the eye to remove the wrinkles, around the
eyes to get rid of dark circles, puffiness and crow’s feet.
6. Use Sunscreen
* When you expose your skin too much to the sun, it causes faster maturing and premature wrinkling and skin hanging.
* Wrinkles and crow’s feet are caused because you have undergone overexposure under the harmful UV rays.
* So you must shield your skin against sunlight to reduce wrinkles.
* This will involve the application of a quality sunscreen over the face and neck.
* Apply it half an hour before you go outdoors.
7. Use Face Tightening Mask
* Apply a face-tightening mask made up of egg white and lemon juice.
* The egg white cover is going to help in fixing the sagging skin.
* Mix the 2 ingredients and blend to get a foamy mixture.
* Once applied, let it do its work for 15 minutes before washing it dry using tepid water.
* You can find many creams to firm-up and fix your sagging skin.
* They can give you the old vibrant looks that you once enjoyed.
* If you want to fix your skin satisfactorily, use a maturing cream that
has been proven for firming up and fixing hanging facial and neck skin.
There are a few examples of these creams which are effective against maturing skin. These include:
* Wakame extricate
* Coenzyme Q10
* Grape seed oil
* Avocado oil
They work by increasing the levels of elastin and collagen. This helps
in promoting the development of tighter skin. Many people are using
copper peptide creams for fixing and firming-up their sagging facial and
8. Massage your Face Regularly
* The best way to start firming up your skin is to get a facial back rub.
* It will involve fixing the free skin tissue that has puffiness in it and has gone out of shape.
* Use aloe vera to rub the facial and neck skin. It will saturate and fix your skin.
* You can also use castor oil for the back rub. It will help fight wrinkles.
* It will also cleanse your skin, making it smooth and firm.
9. Natural Oils
There are certain natural oils that can help improve the health of your
skin, making them firmer. Some good examples of such natural oils are as
When used the right way, these oils can help your skin look like in your
20s. It is recommended to use them with other skin-benefiting
ingredients like vitamin E and Shea margarine. These oils will protect
your skin and help fix the sagging skin. They can also be found in
quality creams/moisturizers which are made for firming up the skin.
10. Baking Soda Treatment
* Baking pop glue is made up of baking pop and water. It is used for cleaning and tightening your skin.
Mix a small amount of it in water and apply on your skin. It will
remove dead skin cells, relax your face and get rid of the pores.
* Make sure to test it on your skin, somewhere inconspicuous before you apply it on your face.
* This will help ensure that your skin is not allergic or reactive to it.
* Use these 10 methods and you will be able to get rid of your sagging skin.
Also, make sure to take proper rest and lead a healthy and active
lifestyle.If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help
it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Pinterest. Thank