And then, to top it all, you notice a bulge under your arms as well! Ugh, so annoying! Sounds familiar?
It doesn’t matter whether you are a size S or XS, or whether your cup
size is A or DD – women of almost every shape can experience bra and
back bulges. For some, it is just a matter of getting a bra that fits
perfectly, but for others, it is a really irritating problem that
doesn’t let them wear sexy dresses and makes their back and underarm
area look flabby and ugly.
I bet there are many women who hesitate to wear that perfect piece of
clothing just because of this small problem – accumulated fat in the
back and underarms. And to be honest, getting rid of fat from these
areas is not easy.
Sagging skin around the back and excess back fat are not only unsightly
but unhealthy as well. To help you deal with this serious problem, we
are going to share 4 extremely easy and quick exercises that will help
you get rid of back fat and underarm fat quickly.
Let’s take a look!
1. Push And Touch
This exercise mainly targets your chest region, shoulders, and upper back. Here’s how you can do it:
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a 5-8
pound dumbbell in each hand. Your arms should be by your sides and your
palms facing forward.
- Slowly raise your arms up to the shoulders, with your palms facing the ceiling. Pause and stay like that for a minute.
- Now, raise your arms over your head and tap the ends of your weights together.
Next, slowly lower your arms to the shoulder level. Wait for 10 seconds, and then lower them to the starting
- position again. While doing this, do not move any other part of your body.
Repeat this 6-8 times.
2. Elbow Kiss
The elbow kiss again focusses mainly on the chest and shoulders. Here are the steps to do it:
- Raise your arms at your sides to the height of your shoulders. Your palms should face upwards.
- Now, bend your elbows at a 90-degree angle and put your arms together in front of your shoulder. Do this till
- your elbows KISS each other, and your forearms touch each other. Do not raise your shoulders while doing so.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
Repeat this 10-15 times in a day.
3. Bent-Over Circular Row
The bent-over circular row targets your chest, biceps, upper back, and mid-back region. Here are the steps to do it:
- To begin with, bend your knees slightly with the support of your abs.
- Now, bend a bit so that your upper body is parallel to the floor.
- Extend your hands toward the floor.
- Slowly move your arms in a circular motion – first to the left, then
up, towards the chest, to the right, and then down again. Repeat the
same circle but this time start from the right.
Repeat this 10-15 times.
4. Criss Cross Reverse Fly
The criss-cross reverse fly targets your shoulders and upper back. Here’s how you can do it:
- Bend your knees slightly and then bend your torso forward at about 45 degrees.
- Cross your arms at the wrist in front of your knees.
- Now, slowly lift your arms to your shoulder’s height and then move
it back down to the starting position. Cross the opposite hand and
repeat the same.
- Do this exercise for 10-15 times.
- Try this routine of four exercises for 15 minutes a day. You can do it daily for three weeks for best results.
Now is the time to stop complaining about your body. Start putting in
some effort to bring it back into shape and get rid of the excess fat.
Commitment, consistency, and discipline are a must when you are
performing these exercises.
This is the most effective way to lose that stubborn fat. So, try them out and let us know your experience!
We hope you enjoyed reading the article. Share your views in the comments section below.