One of the most important signs of
politeness is good manners. Having good manners means being courteous,
restraining emotions, having a neat appearance, using proper vocabulary
and speaking properly. Another thing to do is follow simple etiquette
If you want to be polite, then here are 15 etiquette rules that you should follow:
- Checking your phone constantly while with someone can seem as if you
are bored or disinterested. Instead of scrolling through Facebook,
dedicated to the people you are with.
- Do not invite people out if you are going to spend all your time on your phone.
- When walking with someone, greet the people that s/he greets even if you don’t know them.
- If you are a male, you can use your hands to eat sushi instead of chopsticks.
- Always say ‘Thank you” to people who have helped you as a sign of appreciation
Women should not allow men to carry their bags. Men should always take a woman’s coat to the cloakroom.
religion, age, gifts, medical problems, honor, wealth, and disgrace.
When you are driving be careful not to splash the pedestrians.
that might be ridiculous to people, despite how good it might look to
When you are walking to your seat at the cinema or theatre face people
you pass on the face instead of turning your back on them.
These rules are a great way to make this world a better place to live
in. It is very important to make them part of yourself because they are
never out of style.
If you liked this post then share it with your friends and family.