are awesome, comfortable, and simple cooking option for many of us. The
microwave oven has been a popular cooking tool in North America for
more than 30 years, virtually changing society and how we see our food.
are microwaves a healthy cooking option? The answer to this question is
NO, as there are much better and safer ways to cook our food. Plus,
they will ensure nutrients to remain in our food.
How does a microwave work?
are a source of electromagnetic energy electrically generated. This
electromagnetic energy passes through the food and excites food
molecules, causing them to move, vibrate, and finally heat up.
have a device called magnetron, which produces wave energy. This wave
energy changes the polarity of food molecules from positive to negative.
This process heats the food but at the same time changes and damages
the structure of the food molecules. According to experts, foods cooked
in microwaves losses between 60 and 90 percent of its vital energy, and
at the same time, the disintegration of food molecules accelerates.
The effect of using a microwave to cook your food
Microwaves are very easy to use, there is no doubt about that.
1992 Swiss study conducted by Hans Hertel, examined the effects of
microwaves on cooking your food. Results showed that microwaves degrade
and deplete molecules in food due to radiation from the microwave. This,
in turn, creates dangerous radioactive compounds.
- According to numerous studies, participants who consume microwaved foods can experience:
- Rapidly increasing cholesterol levels
- Decrease in hemoglobin causing an anemic like condition
- Decrease in white blood cells
- Increase in leukocyte (indicating poisoning and cell damage)
- Milk that went thought microwave process lost 96 percent of its antibodies.
- Using the microwave for infant formula modifies some of their amino acids and create immunological problems.
- Consuming food processed from a microwave oven can cause permanent brain damage.
- The prolonged consumption of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.
- Vitamins, minerals, and nutrients of all microwaved food are reduced or altered, so you will get little or no benefit from it.
of raw, cooked or frozen vegetables to microwave radiation converted
their plant alkaloids into carcinogenic substances.
How are microwaves dangerous?
are approximately 2.45 billion hertz inside your microwave, which is
fine if the seal of your microwave door is not leaking. The amount of
frequency proven to harm the human body is just 10 hertz. So, you should
be cautious and never stand near a microwave that is on. Microwave
leaking radiation is a serious issue, so the only way to eliminate the
dangers associated with microwaves is to completely avoid its use.
How does a microwave leaking radiation harm our bodies?
- It causes birth defects
- It causes cancer
- Cataracts – Due to our eyes lack blood vessels to dissipate the cellular stress and heat from the microwave
- It weakens your immune system
- Reduces resistance to bacterial and viral infections
- It causes more serious and severe illnesses
Even when your microwave oven is perfectly sealed, you are still
exposed to dangerous levels of electromagnetic fields (EMF). These EMF
can penetrate into our bodies and cause serious health issues. According
to EPA, the limited exposure to EMF is 0.5 to 2.5 mG. If you stand only
4 inches from your microwave when it is on, you will be exposed to 100
to 500 mG. Standing 3 feet away from your microwave when it is on will
expose you to 1 to 25 mG.
The bottom line is that microwaves cause
a variety of health issues, even cancer. They destroy the nutrition and
everything that is good in our food and weaken our bodies. So, getting
rid of them permanently is something that we should all be thinking