Garlic is known to remove toxins
from your scalp and reduce damage to your hair roots, its sulphur
content helps you in rebuilding hair shaft and replenish lost hair to a
large extent. Whereas, ginger is known to prevent hair loss, control
dandruff, nourishing hair with fatty acids and tackle dryness. Thus,
together they form the perfect concoction and remedy for hair growth.
Here are a few ways in which you can use these ingredients for rapid hair growth :
Garlic and Ginger Mask for hair
- One small piece ginger
- 3-4 garlic pods
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Make a paste of the ginger.
- Grate the garlic pods and extract juice.
- Mix the paste and extract juice together and blend well.
- Add the coconut oil to this mixture and mix well.
- Apply this Mask to hair for 20 minutes.
- Wash with cold water and a mild shampoo. Condition hair.
This hair mask can be used 1-2 times a week for best results.
Garlic and Ginger DIY treatment at home to get rapid Hair Growth
Ginger and Garlic Juice Concentrate for Hair Growth
- 4-5 garlic pods
- 1 tablespoon grated garlic
- Plain water
- Grate the garlic and ginger and add to a pan of boiling water.
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Take it off the heat, strain this mixture and separate the juice.
- Apply the juice to the scalp directly.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes, then wash with plain water and a mild shampoo.
The juice concentrate is to be applied about once in a week for best and quick results.